Topic de Zeikim78 :

[ALERTE] On stop tout et on fait Ctrl+V !

bon je re tenterai avec les kheys du soir

About
Name angels standard bo1 mkm

Deck
4 Archangel of Wrath
1 Atraxa, Grand Unifier
2 Aurelia, the Law Above
4 Aurelia's Vindicator
4 Battlefield Forge
4 Cavern of Souls
1 Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire
2 Get Lost
4 Giada, Font of Hope
1 Invasion of Gobakhan
4 Lightning Helix
2 Lightning Strike
2 Mirrex
1 Mountain
1 Plains
2 Plaza of Heroes
4 Resplendent Angel
3 Restless Bivouac
4 Secluded Courtyard
1 Skrelv, Defector Mite
1 Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance
4 Steel Seraph
4 Sundown Pass

Nom en japonais, jvc me bloque les caractères

Les missions de l'huissier sont nombreuses et variées :

Informer les justiciables de l'action de justice engagée contre eux grâce à une assignation si l'affaire est civile, et grâce à une citation si le délit est pénal ;
Appliquer les décisions de justice, en particulier dans le domaine des recouvrements des créances ;
Trouver un accord amiable entre débiteurs et créanciers ;
Conseiller des solutions aux débiteurs. Ce n'est que si cet accord n'est pas trouvé que, après décision de justice, il procède, en présence d'un officier de police, à une expulsion ou au recouvrement forcé de dettes ;
Établir des constats ;
Procéder aux ventes aux enchères, volontaires ou judiciaires ;
Valider un processus, comme l'identité d'un gagnant à un jeu-concours, la réalité d'une malfaçon ou la paternité d'une invention ;
Rédiger des actes sous seing privé ;
Administrer des biens en attente d'une décision judiciaire.

Le Criminel Soyeux : homme de petite taille mais diablement déterminé, il est l'auteur de tous les crimes mielleux étant survenus dans l'entreprise.

Le 13 mars 2024 Ă  18:01:19 :
Les missions de l'huissier sont nombreuses et variées :

Informer les justiciables de l'action de justice engagée contre eux grâce à une assignation si l'affaire est civile, et grâce à une citation si le délit est pénal ;
Appliquer les décisions de justice, en particulier dans le domaine des recouvrements des créances ;
Trouver un accord amiable entre débiteurs et créanciers ;
Conseiller des solutions aux débiteurs. Ce n'est que si cet accord n'est pas trouvé que, après décision de justice, il procède, en présence d'un officier de police, à une expulsion ou au recouvrement forcé de dettes ;
Établir des constats ;
Procéder aux ventes aux enchères, volontaires ou judiciaires ;
Valider un processus, comme l'identité d'un gagnant à un jeu-concours, la réalité d'une malfaçon ou la paternité d'une invention ;
Rédiger des actes sous seing privé ;
Administrer des biens en attente d'une décision judiciaire.

Futur Huissier je peut-etre?

Publié le 18 février 2022
connect 94.199.215.74:21212

Le 13 mars 2024 Ă  18:08:47 :
connect 94.199.215.74:21212

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2024/11/3/1710349943-poutou.png

I average 10 bil a month with my workers empire. I have it perfectly set up to do all timber crates, plus all the top ore crates as well. The rest of the nodes focus on trace gathering for excavation spots, you’ll thank yourself later on for stocking up on those.

Now, there are some rules to keep in mind. You want all workers to be goblin and artisan. This is where we lose most of the players since it takes time to set this up, months.

Aside from that, you will need to think ahead of time we’re you will have your workers, the closer they are to the node, the faster they gather. Something many players don’t even think about. It’s the different between gathering a couple hundred to close to a thousand of said resource overnight.m

From there, it’s tweaking workers skills as they keep leveling up so you roll better speed, luck and chance to gather faster. This is RNG at its finest so this is ongoing.

Lastly, just stay on top of processing the timber/ore as they come in, have the whole Grana to Valencia node connection to move trade crates for max profit.

With all the timber and ore I gather, my Grana box workers never stop producing. The moment the trade transport is done moving, I just move whatever new crates have been created.

With this system in place, trade crates are being made around the clock and shipped from Grana to Valencia. All you need to do it keep your storage filled with the resources to make the trade crates.

With all that being said, this took me about 6 months to setup and just been slowly tweaking it more and more. It’s also worth mentioning that I am guru 30 in processing with 1000+ mastery so you do profit greatly since you are guaranteed to proc the x4 with everything you process.

Side tip, I use the Grand Sand Bazaar timber/ore nodes to process low profit crates like copper, elder tree, moss tree, etc. My worker creates tens of thousand of these in the span of the month and I use these to turn in first to squeeze as much trading exp I can before turning in the main money making ones for that max profit.

Sorry if this is a lot…but it’s a complex system to set up that guarantees you a PEN weapon/armor you can buy at the end of every month 👌

Your workers get ore/timber You process it Your workers pack it You trade it?

Calph -> Timber center for gathering and processing into plywood

Heidel-> Ore center for gathering and processing into ores

Move finalized products to Grana to be processed into trade crates -> Move to Valencia -> Sell for profit đź‘Ś

Données du topic

Auteur
Zeikim78
Date de création
13 mars 2024 Ă  17:51:12
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 378