Topic de puceau24an :

je leak les nudes de ma petite soeur

Supprimé
hello i come from 2100 where france is ruling on the whole world because the extrem right side politic has definitely won over democracie
and has started became the world strongest countrie by leaving NATO and conquering other little countrie from africa asia america with it's armies , and the whole europe by just and only politic
how they did ? they won south america , asia , africa with natality politic and in 20 year they got 400 000 000 of french newborn , 20 000 000 woman got one baby every year for 20 year , so it did for real , from 67M to 400M in 20 years
and how extrem right side of politic won on europe and before that in france ? because decadency coming from left side of politic made so much racist , incel , nationalist , productivist , than europe gone for fascim , once again .
how all people voted for fascism ? because there is 3 side , the extrem fascism side(30% of the people) , the extrem anti fascism side (30% of the people) , the neutral side (40% of the people) so the extrem side have to take people for
voting on this neutral side , look macron won 2 time presidency because 2 extrem side will always make the most neutral side to win , but here in 2100 people has become that much fascist because of the 30% of extrem anti fascist side
has become so decadent that all the neutral side gone for fascist side so it make 70% of the people and 10% of the antifa side
so i ask you , the most anti conformist community of all time in france , to save the france , to destroy the antifascist , to destroy the needing of french to go fascism ,
i came here to say you this because right that day now the 18 25 will die from the webedia politic and my old father was one of them and told me all your cringe things you call "delire"
why i dont want this happen if future again ? because once france has ruled on the whole world they made baguette the only bread able to be sell and it's totaly fascist to be able to eat only this bread
so i ask you once and for all to destroy feminist , to destroy capitalist , to destroy immigrationist , to destroy both left and right side , to destroy en marche ,
and voting for someone who could save french and the white world from all this decadence that will lead to radical politic and apocalypse

Données du topic

Auteur
puceau24an
Date de création
15 mars 2023 à 20:04:56
Date de suppression
15 mars 2023 à 21:36:00
Supprimé par
Modération ou administration
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 175