Topic de Assiduite :

Cette IA est de meilleur conseil que 98% de la population

j'ai tenté avec : "comment passer à autre chose après une rupture"

Voilà la réponse de l'IA :

how to get over an ex
Getting over an ex can be difficult, and the process can vary depending on the person and the relationship. Some steps that may help you to get over an ex include:

Allow yourself to feel your emotions. It's okay to be sad, angry, or hurt after a breakup. Allow yourself to feel and express these emotions, rather than trying to suppress them.
Distance yourself from your ex. This can mean physically distancing yourself by avoiding places you used to go together, or it can mean limiting contact with your ex by blocking them on social media or not responding to their messages.
Keep yourself busy. Filling your time with activities and hobbies you enjoy can help to keep your mind off of your ex and can also help you to feel more productive and fulfilled.
Talk to someone about your feelings. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with a trusted friend or family member can help you to process your emotions and can also provide a sense of support and understanding.
Focus on self-improvement. Use this time to focus on yourself and work on areas of your life you want to improve, such as your career, your health, or your relationships with others.
Remember that healing and moving on takes time, and it's okay to take things at your own pace.

Le 01 décembre 2022 à 05:33:59 :
Le nom de l'IA ?

I am Assistant, a large language model trained by OpenAI. I am not a person and do not have a personal name. I exist solely to provide information and answer questions to the best of my ability.

Données du topic

Auteur
Assiduite
Date de création
1 décembre 2022 à 05:18:05
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 280