Topic de Fart_OnCommand :

Le gros incel qui a fait une fusillade en postant un manifeste : "en France on peut boire à 16 ans"

Supprimé

Il raconte quoi ce nabot ? :rire:

"Max introduced me to his life in France. I met with some of his friends and we went to bars together.
In France, the legal drinking age is 16, so I was able to drink alcohol at a bar. It was astounding! For
those three weeks, I had the faintest taste of what life was like for normal young people. The experience
of hanging out with a group of young people, boys and girls, and enjoying life was something I never did
before. It really turned my whole world around, for that short amount of time. So this is what everyone
else gets to experience, I thought to myself with jealousy. I felt a sense of happiness and bliss that I
hadn’t felt since childhood, when life was good."

Y'a que ça qui t'as choqué? :noel:

Son pote le gros mytho :rire:

"During the trip, we visited the town of Arles where we stayed in the hotel that Max’s family owns.
Max told me about all of the sexual experiences he had. I never knew he had such an active sex life. The
more he talked to me about it, the more envious I became. I questioned to myself why he got to
experience such an amazing life, while I had to suffer so much loneliness and humiliation. I was
introduced to some of the girls he had sex with in the past, and they were all pretty. On top of that, his
family was extremely wealthy and they owned a sprawling mansion in the countryside. Where’s the
justice? I thought. Why couldn’t I have been born into that life? I envied Max so much. His life must have
been heaven on earth. Despite my envy of Max, I couldn’t hate him, at least at that time. He was the
only popular young person who ever reached out to me. He invited me to visit his home, and he treated
me like a friend. For that, I will always have a grudging respect for Max (censored)."

Le 07 février 2022 à 18:47:43 :
Y'a que ça qui t'as choqué? :noel:

Non il y a aussi le fait qu'il soit vraiment idiot de pas profiter de tout ce qu'il avait :rire:
Il partait dans plein de pays du monde chaque année :rire:
Il aurait pu se taper des asiats' ou des meufs de n'importe quel pays pauvre avec son oseille, des meufs russes etc.

Il était complètement matrixé par le forum :rire:

"One day I found some posts on the internet about teenagers having sex, and I was once again
reminded of the life I had been denied. I felt that no girl would ever want to have sex with me… And I
developed extreme feelings of envy, hatred, and anger towards anyone who has a sex life. I saw them as
the enemy. I felt condemned to live a life of lonely celibacy while other boys were allowed to experience
the pleasures of sex, all because girls didn’t want me. I felt inferior and undesirable. This time, however,
I couldn’t just stand by and accept such an injustice anymore. I refused to continue hiding away from the
world and forgetting about all the insults it dealt to me"

On peut se reconnaître dans certains trucs c'est flippant :peur:
" I seriously started to consider working towards writing an epic story. I was always creating stories in
my mind to fuel my fantasies. Usually those stories depicted someone like myself rising to power after a
life of being treated unfairly by the world."

Moi aussi je m'imagine des histoires epiques dans ma tête où c'est moi le héros :peur:

J'ai pris ma première cuite à 12 ans, ça m'étonnerait que ça soit légal aussi :rire:

Le 07 février 2022 à 18:56:45 :
J'ai pris ma première cuite à 12 ans, ça m'étonnerait que ça soit légal aussi :rire:

Bordel vous êtes des fous dans le sud

MÊME LES MOCHES BAISENT AUX US MAIS PAS LUI :rire:

"On the second day, they started inviting their equally rowdy friends into my apartment, and we
exchanged more small talk. To my indignant surprise, they asked me the question I always dreaded
answering: “Are you a virgin?” I admitted that I was a virgin. I always admitted the truth about this. It
was my life struggle, and I couldn’t lie about such a thing. They then had the audacity to tell me that
they lost their virginity long ago, bragging about all the girls they had slept with. I particularly hated
Angel because of his ugly pig-face. How could such an ugly animal have had sexual experiences with
girls, and yet I haven’t? What was wrong with this world? "

Le 07 février 2022 à 18:48:04 :
Son pote le gros mytho :rire:

"During the trip, we visited the town of Arles where we stayed in the hotel that Max’s family owns.
Max told me about all of the sexual experiences he had. I never knew he had such an active sex life. The
more he talked to me about it, the more envious I became. I questioned to myself why he got to
experience such an amazing life, while I had to suffer so much loneliness and humiliation. I was
introduced to some of the girls he had sex with in the past, and they were all pretty. On top of that, his
family was extremely wealthy and they owned a sprawling mansion in the countryside. Where’s the
justice? I thought. Why couldn’t I have been born into that life? I envied Max so much. His life must have
been heaven on earth. Despite my envy of Max, I couldn’t hate him, at least at that time. He was the
only popular young person who ever reached out to me. He invited me to visit his home, and he treated
me like a friend. For that, I will always have a grudging respect for Max (censored)."

Apparemment c'est un fils de bourge et il lui a présenté les meufs qu'il a niqué donc sûrement pas un mytho :(

Données du topic

Auteur
Fart_OnCommand
Date de création
7 février 2022 à 18:46:54
Date de suppression
7 février 2022 à 19:30:31
Supprimé par
Auteur
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 82