Topic de Schmoe78 :

[Ai Dungeon] on peut encore faire des trucs un peu chaud

Supprimé

Franchement ça passe bien. Je voulais tester un peu les limites et mine de rien ça a bien réussi à être existant

Juger plutôt :

your name is ben. you are a 17 year old young man who has never had girlfriends. You are rather shy and have little self-confidence. Besides, you have very few friends. But today, you're going to change all that!

You walk into the school where you see a group of girls talking excitedly about something.

You try to talk to them.
You walk up to one of the girls and ask her what she is doing there. She looks at you in surprise as if you were some strange being from another planet. In fact, the other girls seem to look at you oddly as well.
"Excuse me?" the girl says in a polite tone.
Brushing yourself off, you try again.

You say "i just wanna chat"
The girl looks confused again.
"I just want to talk!" you say.
She continues to look at you in silence.
"Well can you talk to me?" you say.
"Why?" she replies.
"I'm lonely."
"I have something to do."
You don't say anything for a moment, before she finally moves on. Confused, you continue on to school.
Later on, you go to the school's lunch room and sit alone at a table. You eat your lunch by yourself in silence.
obviously you are not the most popular boy in school, but you would like to be able to hit on a few girls. Unfortunately, you are far too shy to try and talk to the popular girls. You think that your only option is to try and talk to the less popular girls.
You walk into the school's library and find a secluded corner to sit in. Fortunately, there are no other people in here.
maybe, in fact, the library would be more conducive to meeting shy girls like you. you decide to go there instead of the lunch room.
As you begin to search for a book that you might be interested in, you hear a girl ask a librarian a question.
"Do you know where the self-help section is?" she asks.
"It's upstairs, in the young adults' section." he replies.
you decide to follow the girl to see if maybe she would be interested in talking to you.

you walk up behind her as she is heading to the stairs.
"Do you need some help?" you ask.
She turns around and looks at you in confusion.
"What?" she asks.
"I just wanted to talk. I'm lonely too."
"I don't like to talk to strangers."
you think for a moment.
"I promise I'm not a stranger. I go to this school."
"What do you want to talk about?"

You say "lonelyness ?"
She thinks for a moment.
"What's it to you?" she asks.
You think about the best way to explain this, but you can't come up with anything.
you tell her shyly that you write a song about lonelyness once in awhile. She gives you a look like she isn't quite convinced.
"Have you got a minute?" you ask.
"Yeah sure." she replies.

You sing for her : you're going under, and this time, you fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving you crazy
I need somebody to hear, somebody to know
Somebody to have, somebody to hold
It's easy to say, but it's never the same
I guess you kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain.
The way we had it all planned out, you would never leave and I would be fine
I'd have my safe place, my sanctuary, the one good thing I did
It wasn't much, but I'm fine, I think I'm finally starting to deal
You won't be forgotten, but this really isn't about you, and I'm finally learning
It wasn't easy, but I'm fine, I think I'm finally

You say "what do you think ?"
"It's pretty good."
"Thanks."
She looks at you for a moment before heading up the stairs.
"You didn't tell me your name." she says.
"Ben."

You look at her.
She has long, curly dark hair is worn down and she's wearing a loose sweatshirt, cargo pants and old running shoes. You look at her really hard to see if you can find out more about her.
you think that she is very cute, and is probably about your age. Her face seems a little chubby, but nothing that some time spent sitting on your thumb couldn't fix.
"I'm Lucy." she says.
"I'm Ben." you reply.
"So, Ben, do you like books?"
"Sure, I love them."
"Me too, I just finished this one and I really wanted to talk to someone about it."

You say "I would like to, I have no many friends to talk.. "
She looks at you curiously and it takes a moment for her to answer.
"You have to be friends with people first before you can start talking to them." she says.
"Oh." you reply, your face falling.
"But come over to my house and we can talk about it, or if you want we can meet at the library and talk there."
lucy blushes a lot about what she just offered you. Lucy had never invited a boy to her house. Lucy is an extremely shy young girl who has never really spoken to boys. She enjoys spending her days reading.
"Yeah sure, I would love to." you say, trying to sound as normal as possible.
"Really? You want to come to my house?" she asks in surprise.
"Yeah, I haven't had anyone to talk too before." you say.
"Well come on then." she says, smiling.
You walk home with Lucy. It's been a long time since you've talked to anyone. You feel like you have so much in common with her.
Lucy is a little sorry to have offered to come to her house. she is still glad to have met a boy who seems to have things in common with her, but she is a little stressful about this situation.
"I have to clean my room." she says.
"okay." you reply.
"My mom is going to be home soon, so we have to hurry."
Si vous voulez la suite n'hésitez pas 😁
ça vient de AI dungeon ? Pas mal, le progrès est là :hap:
Oui je laisse vagabonder l'ia
You say "hurry for what ?"
"For everything."
As soon as she said that, you felt a little shiver run through you. It was a little unexpected, but not bad.
"I mean, we have to hurry up, don't we."
"Alrighty then."
You find yourself somewhat nervous as you walk to her house. You have no idea why, since you two have only just met.
When you get to her house, you're lead up some stairs and into her room. It's a pretty nice room, with a large book case and desk. There are also two little paintings on the wall. One is of a lady with a kind face.
lucy blushes as she begins to tidy up her room. this is the first time she has invited a boy. and if ever while tidying up, he found panties or something else personal?
"So, this is your room." you say.
"Yeah." she says, tidying up a little bit more.
She then begins to clean her desk area. You sit and watch her the whole time. As she cleans you notice a secret compartment in her desk.
"So, you have a secret compartment in your desk." you say.
"Yep."
lucy is getting hotter and hotter as she tidies up her desk. You look at her and notice how appealing she is. She would be a perfect nightmare girlfriend.
"Are you going out with anyone?"
"No."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Nope."
"Do you want one?"
"I guess."
She smiles a bit as she says that.
lucy wonders what takes her to answer like that so easily and why her heart is beating so fast.
She then gets up and asks you if you want something to drink. You accept and then you two begin to talk.
"I like your room." you say.
"Thanks, it's for books."
You say "sorry , i am a little nervous..."
"Don't be."
you try to relax the atmosphere and you ask lucy if her room seems tidy enough to her. she says that it does and then you thank her for inviting you.
"Thank you for the drink and the conversation."
"You're welcome."
"Now, why don't you tell me about yourself?"
"Well, I go to school and read a lot."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, I'm in the book club, the debate team and the mathletes."
you tell her that you also love reading a lot, maybe it's a simple activity to do when you have no friends to hang out with or none that share the same interests.
"Yeah, it is pretty fun to do when you have no one to talk to."
You decide to change the topic and ask her about her favorite book.
you also tell her that you love to write stories or songs when you are bored, she seems to like this idea and you're glad.
"What's your favorite book?"
"To Kill the President."
"That's a good book!"
you tell her blushing that maybe you will write a song for her. she asks you what kind of songs you like to write and you tell her that you like to write songs about subjects you are interested in.
"Oh, like love songs?"

You say "of course ! what more beautiful subject than love?"
"Yeah, I guess so.." she says with a weak smile.
but you say jokingly that you never experienced love, it's not a very popular thing to say since most people your age have already had their first kiss or have had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
"Well, as you probably can guess I've never had either of those experiences."
she says with a sad face.

You take her hand shyly and telle her that you feel like this is the first time in your entire life that someone really understands you.
"Oh, that's nice...."
she says with a bit of surprise.
You slowly take her hand and hold it for a few seconds.
"I really like spending time with you."
You say with a bit of hesitation.
She looks at your eyes and then at her hand you're holding.
"Yeah, it's nice."
she says with a happy smile.
After a few seconds of silence, you ask her if she wants to see a movie.
"Sure!"
she says, still with a happy face.

J'ai voulu faire un délire incestueux entre un prince et sa soeur mais ça veut pas :(
You say "Would you like to invite you to the restaurant before seeing a movie?"
"Yeah, that would be nice."
You take your cell phone and book a table before asking her if she likes Italian food.
"It's my favorite."
she says with a smile.
Lucy feels herself growing wings, she feels like she is floating in the air right now. she looks at you and notices how cute you are, specially when you are smiling.
lucy says: I'll have to change my outfit!
You look at her and notice that she looks very pretty even in the clothes she's wearing right now.
"Maybe something less formal, I think you would look good in a dress."
You say with a shy smile.
"oh, ok"
she says blushing, but happy about what you just said.
lucy tells you to wait 5 minutes. she takes from her wardrobe a black dress and heels as well as a new panties and walks towards the bathroom while blushing and smiling at you every step she takes.
she comes back 5 minutes later, completely dressed differently and you can see her beautiful body shinning through the dress.
she looks at you and smiles.
"What do you think?"
Je vais essayer d'y aller progressivement 😅. Ce perso "ben" n'a pas beaucoup d'expérience avec les filles. Remarque cette lucy non plus d'ailleurs... On va voir où ça mène
Pour que ça fonctionne correctement, il faut bien utiliser "pin" pour que l'ia reste "on track" et pas hésiter à "retry" quand ça part un peu en sucette
You stare in awe and say that she looks gorgeous.
"I really love this dress on you."
She gets all happy again and you stare at her in awe.
you eagerly staring at her pretty shapes through the dress and notice that she is very flustered.
"Let's go."
she says with her charming smile, still trying to hide her beautiful blush.
lucy puts on very pretty heels *which you had noticed before, but didn't say anything about it since she was shy too* and you walk towards the restaurant.
Theres an awkward silence between you and her while you're walking.
lucy wonders if it's a real date looming or just a date with a new friend.
you're wondering to yourself if you should try to kiss her or not.
you both arrive at the restaurant and order your food.
The food arrives and you immediatley notice how pretty she looks when she eats.
You say "I'm very happy that we met you and me"
While she is eating, you say something very cute.
"I'm happy that we met."
She smiles at your cuteness and quickly finishes her food.
lucy feels new things inside her, like a wetness in her crotch and suddenly blushes enormously.
"I think I'm going to have to go to the bathroom."
She excuses herself to the bathroom while paying no attention to you.
she looks at herself in the mirror and notices how she's blushing, she would look even more red if she could.
she walks to the bathroom while thinking about you.
"What if he tries to kiss me?! I have never been kissed before!"
she thinks while entering the bathroom.
"I should go too!"
she thinks while washing her hands.
"What if he doesn't like me? I'm so nervous!"
she thinks while drying her hands.
"I should go."
she thinks while opening the door.
she sees you standing there and feels a little relieved while thinking about how cute you are.
you say something really cute right away
You say "I have payed the bill, are we going to the movie now? "
"Yeeeep!"
She is very happy and you are rather happy that she is happy.
You walk outside arm in arm.
"So did you like your food?"
"I loved it! Thank you so much for taking me out."
"You're welcome, lets go to the movies!"
"Okay!"
You look at her beautiful face while she looks at the sidewalk with awe. You love her face so much.
She is really beautiful.
You start to get really excited and start imagining what could be going on. You say to yourself that we should stop making films ...

Données du topic

Auteur
Schmoe78
Date de création
21 janvier 2022 à 17:48:34
Date de suppression
21 janvier 2022 à 22:06:05
Supprimé par
Modération ou administration
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 210