Topic de Siccness :

Grosse tête avec un tout petit corps

You've seen the body of the animators of Canal+ ? Already it can see that anthropologically they are shit , it's subhuman. They have a large head with a very small body. You know this kind of ... it's mutants. I feel that if I blow they fly. And I imagine the physical funk that have these guys if they are facing a true reality. In fact their arrogance it's only because they are in secured departments with metal detectors , it must see what mean today that kind of things . Me, I'm in some places where anyone can come , I might be assaulted, and I have already been . Them, they give them their papers at the entrance , it is given them a badge , there is an airlock with security officers, blacks generally always Africans huh . That is a racial division of the work which nobody cares . They are in marble towers with big lifts stainless steel, then there they are in their little offices they make their small trick . I'd love to see the day when there will be a revolution in the street, how they will behave. Then, there, I'll laugh . Because I'm ready to this , not them.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/41/1412713885-athus.jpg

t'es là ? :(
Tu fais quoi maintenant? :(

Données du topic

Auteur
Siccness
Date de création
2 septembre 2019 à 06:03:22
Nb. messages archivés
Nb. messages JVC
En ligne sur JvArchive 273